Who doesn’t like a good popsicle? Well, now you can easily make the best popsicles ever.
All you have to do is add a little Mela to a popsicle mold, wait a bit for it to freeze and you’re good to go!
You can also add a few slices of your favorite fruit to mix things up.
Here is a link to Amazon to buy a six-popsicle mold under $8 - Click here.
Below are a few smoothie ideas! All that’s needed is a blender and your choice of Mela.
1 - Mela Watermelon Banana Smoothie
* One sliced banana (strawberry is good too)
* One cup of ice cubes (or freeze the sliced banana)
* Add 3/4 can of a Mela Watermelon Water of your choice
* 1/2 cup of milk of plain of vanilla yoghurt
2 - Mela Super Simple Smoothie
* One can of Mela Watermelon Water
* 1/2 cup of ice
Who doesn’t like a good mixer? Mela Watermelon Water takes any drink to the next level!
1 - Mela Watermelon Vodka Refresher
* 1 1/2 ounces vodka
* 1 1/2 ounces soda
* 2-3 ounces Mela Simply Watermelon (or Mela flavor of your choice)
* squeeze of lime
* Garnish with lime and/or a slice of watermelon
2 - Mela Watermelon + Pineapple Margarita
* Kosher salt for rim of the glass
* 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
* 1 ounce orange liqueur (or orange juice)
* Juice of one lime
* 3 ounces Mela Pineapple Watermelon Water (other Mela flavors work too)
* Pour over ice and mix. Rim a glass with Kosher salt, Garnish with lime